President's Recommended Operating Budget
Persistent link to this collection: http://hdl.handle.net/11299/213727
The annual operating budget is developed in adherence with the budget principles and strategies used to guide the University budgetary framework and decisions over the last several years:
- Advance the University's quality and competitiveness through targeted and timely investment in mission-critical academic and capital priorities.
- Compensate, support and retain talented faculty and staff.
- Continue to improve financial access and affordability for students.
- Take additional strategic actions to grow and stabilize revenues including state, sponsored, and private support, as well as revenue generated through educational programs.
- Reduce current and projected administrative costs.