• Water management is a primary operational cost for golf courses.
• Increasing cost of water & regulatory changes will require new water management techniques and infrastructure.
• Develop 20-year Excel model projecting water cost for golf courses in Phoenix and Minneapolis.
• Use Phoenix and Minneapolis water policy research to develop a generalizable model that the USGA can apply to sites across the country.
• Build in uncertainties into model key parameters.
Capstone paper for the fulfillment of the Master of Urban and Regional Planning degree.
Mallick, Debjani; Bloomquist, Haley; Bohn, James; Van Oss, Eric; Scherber, Elizabeth.
USGA Water Pricing Projection Tool.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.