The North Central Association accredited the Duluth State Teachers College from 1918-21 and from 1941-47. When the institution was transferred to the Board of Regents to become a coordinate campus of the University of Minnesota, it was folded into UM's accreditation membership. UMD was first accredited as a separate campus in 1968. (from Report of a Visit to University of Minnesota-Duluth (1987), p.3)
This collection contains accreditation reports and other related documents from the 1968, 1977, 1987, 1997, 2008, and 2018 accreditations.