Maschwitz, David E. Studies on Insect Dissemination of Wood Rotting Fungi. Masters thesis, University of Minnesota, 1967.
Background on photographs. 1. Log with Fomes applanatus sporocarps, Study Site I. Page 53.
2. Fomes applanatus sporocarp, Study Site I. Page 52
3. Fomes applanatus with the beetle, Bolitotherus cornutus. Study Site I. Page 52
4. Site I flooded in spring of 1965. Page 54, 87.
5. Dispersal experiment, logs. Page 90
6. Cut trees, transmission experiment. Page 14
7. Light-proof hut under construction, Site I. Page 65
8. Light-proof hut, Site I. Page 65.
9. Carton insect traps. Page 13.
10. Beetle cage. Page?
Maschwitz, David E..
Studies on insect dissemination of wood rotting fungi.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.