This study of new Minnesota waterfowl hunters was conducted to assess:
• the hunters’ backgrounds,
• their waterfowl hunting effort and satisfaction with hunting in Minnesota in 2005,
• hunters’ introduction to waterfowl hunting,
• waterfowl-hunting involvement/commitment and motivations,
• changes in quality and problems associated with hunting in Minnesota, and
• participation in other hunting activities.
Schroeder, Sue; Fulton, David, C.; Lawrence, Jeffery, S.; Cordts, Steven, D..
WATERFOWL HUNTING IN MINNESOTA.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.