1. Minutes of January 6 (enclosed).
2. Report of the Chair (enclosed).
3. Report of the Student Chair.
4. Committee reports:
5. Report from Regents Educational Policy and Long-Range
Planning Committee. Paul Quie.
6. Senate Committee on Social Concerns: Resolution to be
presented to February 17 Senate meeting re Selective
Service Act/Financial Aid legislation (enclosure).
7. Senate Judicial Committee (Faculty Consultative Committee
business). Resolution to be presented to Faculty Senate
on February 17 urging faculty cooperation with Judicial
Committee (enclosure). Dick Poppele.
8. Quality of Education Subcommittee of Senate Committee
on Educational Policy: Request for recommendations
9. Second Planning Cycle: Report from Vice President
Hasselmo, including decision to postpone three themes
and concentrate on
- Quality of graduate education
- Higher education and economic development.
Description of how Quality theme is being developed.
University of Minnesota: Senate Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Senate Consultative Committee: January 20, 1983.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.