1. Minutes of November 14, 1985
2. Report of the Chair
-winter quarter meeting with the Regents
-Making good Senate agendas
-Tbpics for future forums
3. Response to the Coordinating Carmi ttee 1 s request for the
FCC to revisv and comment on the plan suhnitted by the
General College Task Force Group on Carmi tment to FbCUs
and President Keller 1 s letter to the Regents in response
to that plan.
4. FCC relationships to committees of the Regents: policy
5. Resolving differences between Finance and Faculty Affairs
Corrmittees 1 recorrmendations on University one-year supplementary
coverage for decreased mental health care insurance.
DISCUSSION WITH PRESIDENT KELlER
6. Central administration policy plans regarding a strong
faculty: hiring, the granting of tenure, retention, and
measures for ensuring faculty vitality.
7. Review policy and practices for deans and other high-level
University of Minnesota: Faculty Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Faculty Consultative Committee: December 5, 1985.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.