University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy >
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities >
University Archives >
Collection home page
These annual volumes, published in the fall of each academic year, include registered students (undergraduate, graduate, professional), faculty, administrators, and staff. Some early volumes will include a Winter and/or Spring Quarter supplement.
- Student section includes: key to colleges, expected graduation year, campus address, and phone number. May include home town or home address. Students are listed alphabetically.
- Faculty, administrator, and staff section includes: job title, campus address, and phone number. May include home address and phone number. Names are listed alphabetically.
Searching the directories:
- Enter surname in search box.
- Search results display in reverse chronological order. Find the year(s) that most closely match the person you are looking for and click on the PDF file to open the scanned document.
- Scroll through the document to find your person, or use the Adobe Acrobat “find” function.
NOTE: Not all directories are full text searchable. If your search turns up no results, you may need to locate the directories for the years you are looking for and scroll through them to find your name in the alphabetical listing.