University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy >
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities >
University Archives >
Campus History and Development
Collection home page
This collection includes published and unpublished histories of the University of Minnesota and its departments, colleges, and programs. Included are the 1951 centennial history by James Gray and the 2001 sesquicentennial history by Ann Pflaum and Stanley Lehmberg.
Other examples of historical reference works:
- “General Alumni Catalogue of The University of Minnesota,” an inclusive alumni listing for all University graduates from the first graduating class in 1873 through 1916, which also includes a historical sketch of the University
- 1913 “Dictionary of the University of Minnesota” printed in the Minnesota Alumni Weekly
Searching the collection:
- Enter keyword in search box.
- Search results display in reverse chronological order. Click on the PDF file to open the scanned document.
- Scroll through the document to find your keyword, or use the Adobe Acrobat “find” function.