Report giving seven recommendations to guide strategic planning:
1. Recognize the University as a signle enterprise.
2. Embrace excellence, service, and continuous improvement.
3. Transform the administrative structure.
4. Adopt best-practice management tools throughout the University.
5. Focus support on serving students, faculty and academic units.
6. Maximize opportunities for the people of the University to grow, develop, and contribute.
7. Optimize use of resources.
University of Minnesota: Administrative Strategic Planning Task Force.
Report to the President.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.