In 2014, the U-Lead Advisory Academy (ULAA) went through a redesign process. The program was at a crossroads with an opportunity to look at other ways the program could be designed. This poster will highlight steps needed to undertake the development of the evolved ULAA program. As we all know, making change isn't easy. This poster will highlight the key program leadership and management aspects it took to undergo the redesign process, such as:
1. Surveying past and potential participants
2. Gathering and responding to the needs of stakeholders
3. Incorporating new strategies for managing the program (including utilizing technology)
4. Launching a new design that includes distinct phases of the program and an annual theme to address vital community issues
5. Implementing a multi-year approach to allow for enhanced planning, evaluation, and engagement
6. Engaging alumni in ongoing meaningful ways
The poster will be created using a combination of a print poster and an online infographic creating an engaging experience that illustrates an example of a tool we can use as we digitize our Extension work.
Rothstein, Lori; Stromme, Denise.
Making Change: Redesigning a Program the ULAA Way.
University of Minnesota Extension.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.