The Rum River Dam MN 00549 is located on the Rum River in Anoka, Minnesota. The existing dam, completed in 1970, replaced a log timber dam operated by Pillsbury-Washburn Milling Company until 1935, when the title was trasferred to the City of Anoka. The mill was located on the left bank of the river adjacent to the dam, and its five turbines had a combined capacity of 450 HP. The purpose of this study is to assess the feasibility of developing hydropower production facilities at the Rum River Dam.
STATE OF MINNESOTA
DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
St. Paul, Minnesota
Renaud, Richard K.; Dotan, Avry; Gulliver, John S..
Hydropower Feasibility at the Rum River Dam in Anoka, Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.