1. Minutes of November 14.
2. Report of the Committee on the Quality of Undergraduate
Teaching and Learning. (Enclosures to members:
report, appendices, and preliminary report on
implementation proposals.) With guests.
3. Resolution from Senate Library Committee (enclosed
to members) .
A. Governance Committee - Linda Hanson.
B. Commitment to Focus task forces:
(1) Coordinating Committee - F.llen Berscheid
(2) Coordinating Lower Division Education -
(3) Unified Entrance Requirements - Richard Goldstein.
c. Self-study report (anticipating the accreditation
site visit) - Irwin Rubenstein.
D. SSCC Chair - Tim Pratt.
E. SCC Chair - Deon Stuthman.
(including -sec role in VPAA-Provost search-Enclosed
to SCC: position description;
-Known structure of February 20
Senate and Assembly meetings
-Grading policies (Hand-outs) .
F. Oecemher and January Regents' meetings.
University of Minnesota: Senate Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Senate Consultative Committee: January 16, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.