1. Minutes of March 6 (sent previously).
A. CtF Special Committee on Minority Programs. Prof. Merwin.
B. Governance Subcommittee. Ms. Hanson.
C. Finance Committee. Prof. Merwin.
D. SSCC Chair. Mr. St. Laurent.
E. SCC Chair. Prof. Stuthman.
F. Reports from Regents meetings.
3. Nominating a vice chair for the Senate and Assembly.
4. SpecialCommittee on Child Care. Guest: Professor
Margery Durham, Chair.
(Note: copies of the final form of the Committee's
report vill be sent to sec members.)
5. Civil Service Committee representation: the Williams
Committee report. (Note: members see enclosed table on committee
6. Senate and Assembly docket for April 17: sec needs
to verify . support for Committee on Committees'
motions on bylaws and rules amendments.
7. Senate and Assembly business anticipated for May 15 meetings.
8. Accreditation site visit follow-up.
9. Other business.
University of Minnesota: Senate Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Senate Consultative Committee: April 17, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.