1. Minutes of May 1 (to be sent separately).
A. SSCC Chair;
B. sec Chair;
C. Finance Chair.
3. Report of the Special Committee on Governance
(text to be mailed separately).
4. Grading policy motion on the Twin Cities Campus
Assembly docket for May 15. (NOTE: Still to come is an
amendment proposed by the committee which initiated
the grading policy change motion. Please also bring
your Senate docket or the SCEP-SASS grading change
motion distributed at the May 1 meeting.)
5. Strategic Defense Initiative motions on the
University Senate docket for May 15. (See motion
and proposed amendment as published in the May 8
6. Coordinating Twin Cities Lower Division Education:
Report. of the Special CtF CoTPmi ttee. (NOTE: Enclosed
to members are the Resolution and Report from the
special committee, and a memorandum of dissent.)
7. Child Care Report: continuing discussion. Guest:
Professor Margery Durham. (NOTE: a proposal for a
motion to be submitted to the June 5 meeting of the
Twin Cities Campus Assembly will be sent later.)8. DISCUSSION WITH PRESIDENT KELLER AND OTHER GUESTS:
Physical Plant Operations. Additional guests:
David Lilly, Vice President for Finance and Operations,
Tony Aydinalp, Director of Physical Plant Operations,
and Professor Harry Hogenkamp, Chair of the Senate
Com."TTi ttee on Physical Plant and Space Allocation.
9. Ratification of nominations and appointments to
Senate and Assembly committees. (Note: list of faculty
and student names enclosed to sec members.)
10. Recognizing deceased students within University Senate
meetings. (Note: see proposed bylaws amendment
enclosed to sec members.)
11. Distribution of draft of SCC's annual report.
University of Minnesota: Senate Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Senate Consultative Committee: May 15, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.