1. Minutes of May 15 (if available).
2. Advising on University Lnformation Systems:
Discussion with members of the special interim
committee advising Assistant Vice President Barbara
Wolfe. Guests: Lael Gatewood, chair, William Hanson,
Russell Hobbie, Tom Scott, John Sullivan.
A. Finance Committee chair.
B. SSCC chair.
c. sec chair.
4. Lower Division Report: Motions and Comments for June 5
5. Governance Committee Report: Discussion and consideration
of next steps.
6. Nominating procedures for SCC, FCC, and SSCC: for action.
(Members see motion enclosed.)
7. Recognition of deceased students (motion on June 5
Senate docket) . (For sec action; members see resolution
distributed for May 15 meeting.)
8. DISCUSSION WITH PRESIDENT KELLER
(see page 2)8. A. President's updates to SCC on
- CtF Special Committee on Continuing Education
- CtF generally
- Peat, Marwick Mitchell report: what it covers
- Patent Policy (on June 5 Senate docket)
- University-Industry Relations Policy
(on June 5 Senate docket).
B. SCC's and President's reflections on the year.
University of Minnesota: Senate Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Senate Consultative Committee: June 5, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.