1. Minutes of January 16 (distributed Jan. 30) and
January 30 (to be sent) .
2. Introduction to Executive Summary of Self-Study Report
3. Proposed University research center on higher education
with respect to the non-traditional student: report from
Professors Merwin and Berscheid on nominations for a study
4. FCC-Regents dinner meeting on March 13: defining the
5. Senate and Assembly agenda for February 20:
A. Rules of procedure for Senate/Assembly consideration
of the reports from the Commitment to Focus special
committees: final FCC action;
B. Review other agenda items.
6. Consent Decree and EEOWC issues: discussion with Professor
Vera Schletzer, Director Patricia Mullen, and Vice President
7. Preliminary report of the CtF special committee on coordinating
lower division education on the Twin Cities Campus:
discussion with guest Professor William Hanson, chair of
SCEP and of the special committee.
University of Minnesota: Faculty Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Faculty Consultative Committee: February 6, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.