1. SCC minutes of March 6 (sent previously}.
FCC minutes of March 20 (to be sent later}.
A. Finance Committee.
B. Facilitative Committee.
C. FCC Chair.
3. April 14 lunch meeting between sec and the North Central
Association's accreditation team. Prof. Rubenstein.
(Note: revised team membership list available April 3.)
4. Senate and Assembly dockets for April 17. (Note: FCC
members please see attached memo from Deon Stuthman.)
A. Forum on Coordinating Lower Division Education (Assembly}.
B. Twin Cities Calendar for '86-'87 and '87-'88 (Assembly).
(Note: Action on '88-'89 calendar will be deferred
until next fall.)
c. Increased and Unified Preparation Standards (Senate):
Procedural questions only~ see also item #7 on
D. Provision to close meetings (Senate) .
E. Other docket items.
5. Civil Service participation on Senate and Assembly
Committees: The Williams Report. We hope to have
Professor C. Arthur Williams and Professor Shirley Clark
join us for this item.
6. Athletics Task Force hearings: planning FCC presentation.
(Twin Cities item~ FCC members please see two enclosures.)
7. Motion arising from final report of Special CtF Committee
on Increased and Unified Preparation Standards. Guest:
Prof. W. Andrew Collins, Chair. (Note: Final report and
proposed motion will be mailed separately to sec members.)
8. Nominating a vice chair for the Senate and Assembly.
(Note: meeting closed for this item only.)
University of Minnesota: Faculty Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Faculty Consultative Committee: April 3, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.