1. Tourism proposal. Guest: Patrick Borich, Dean and
Director of University Extension.
2. Comments on University-Industry Relations Guidelines and Revised
Patent Policy, both of which go before the June 5
Senate meeting for approval. (Copies were mailed a
few weeks ago to faculty senators.)
3. Election of the FCC chair and associate chair for
4. Continuing business: the Faculty Senate charge to create
a special committee to evaluate certain consequences
of the Academic Professional classifications.
5. Wrapping up committee appointments and nominations.
6. Discussions with President Keller:
A. The president's items:
B. The Peat, Marwick, Mitchell report on
decentralization, as it touches the
University of Minnesota: Faculty Consultative Committee.
Minutes: Faculty Consultative Committee: June 5, 1986.
University of Minnesota.
Retrieved from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy,
Content distributed via the University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.